This beautiful gated private residence has 1.28 acres, with a great layout! Remodeled and one of a kind, you will feel like you are living in the country but surrounded by everything the city has to offer. This home has been remodeled, but some of its original charm has been left untouched. Antique European tile in the foyer, keystone fireplace, oak floors, and new carpet in all rooms make this property elegant and cozy. Junior suite in the first floor, this home has 4.5 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms and a media room with a surround system that will make you want to stay home and watch a movie. The extensive space outside makes it perfect for parties. Built in BBQ, large pond with a island gazebo in the middle used as a gym room, just cross the charming bridge and get to it.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
5,479 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
FLA FRUIT LANDS CO SUB NO
- Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Freezer,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bedroom on Main Level,First Floor Entry,Fireplace,Walk-In Closet(s),Intercom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Circular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener.
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground,Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Balcony,Barbecue,Lighting,Porch,Storm/Security Shutters. 1-2 Acres,Sprinklers Automatic.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price